Meeting our candidates is of vital importance for us. Under that consideration, our admissions process is complete.
- Set an appointment to meet each other and deliver all the information required about Colegio Cervantes.
- Fill up the ADMISSIONS FORM
- Set an appointment with the Student Council Department for an interview with the parents or legal representatives and to perform pertinent admission tests. These tests are FREE.
For the evaluation meeting, copy of the following documents need to be delivered:
- Candidate’s birth certificate
- Previous year’s report card and the last received during current school year
- Psychological and medical of the candidate, if so is required
If the student is admitted, the following has to be delivered:
- Color copy of the candidate’s identification card.
- Color copy of the parents’ identification card (father and mother).
- Medical certificate.
- Ophthalmological certificate.
- Copy of the last electricity bill.
- A service provision contract duly signed.
- If coming from other school.
- ALL the previous school year promotion certificate, duly certified by the Ministry of Education.
- A commitment letter, duly signed, where the parents commit themselves to follow all the educational processes of their son/daughter, inside the school.
- It will be pleasure to serve you!
The candidates must be the age shown below, until September 1 of the admission year:
|03 years old||Nursery||Inicial 1|
|04 years old||Pre Kinder||Inicial 2|
|05 years old||Kindergarten||1 EGB|
|06 years old||First grade||2 EGB|
|07 years old||Second grade||3 EGB|
|08 years old||Thrid grade||4 EGB|
|09 years old||Fourth grade||5 EGB|
|10 years old||Fifth grade||6 EGB|
|11 years old||Sixth grade||7 EGB|
|12 years old||First course||8 EGB|
|13 years old||Second course||9 EGB|
|14 years old||Thrid course||10 EGB|
|15 years old||Fourth course||1 BGU|
|16 years old||Fifth course||2 BGU|
|17 years old||Sixth course||3 BGU|